The Number One reason to consider studying music at Avalon
Music Academy is THE INSTRUCTORS.
Our instructors are:
- Patient, experienced teachers
- Inspiring, motivating mentors
- Professional performers
- Musicians who love to play music
After the instructor, everything else is secondary - (but
we'll list some reasons anyway):
At Avalon Music Academy:
- There are no membership fees or hidden fees.
- Parents are welcome (but not obliged) to attend the lessons
at any time. Though it is not necessary for the parents to
be musically-inclined, they can take part in the lesson and
adopt an active role in their child's musical education.
- Students are given many performing opportunities with recitals
and concerts taking place several times each year.
- Interaction with students playing the same instrument, and
with students playing different instruments in duets, trios
and ensembles is a common occurrence at Avalon.
Back to the "About